Being a student isn’t a piece of cake. An enormous academic load makes students work for wear and tear, barely leaving time for rest, leisure, and other important things. To complicate matters, many students have to combine their studies and work. Needless to say, coping with tons of college assignments turns out to be an even bigger challenge for them.
Fortunately, today, there is a simple solution – students can get quick help with their college assignments online by using essay service promo code. This solution takes the burden off your shoulders and helps you keep your grades up no matter what.
But what kind of help do you really need? On the one hand, there are trusted assignment help platforms like EssayService – you can check an unbiased EssayService review to learn more. On the other hand, there are AI-powered tools like ChatGPT that have been trending lately.
So the options currently are two. You can turn to a time-tested assignment writing service or test drive a trending AI-powered GPT chat. In this article, we will compare the two options to help you pick the winning one!
GPT Chat: Pros and Cons
What is Chat GPT? It is an AI-powered natural language processing chatbot released by OpenAI in 2022. The core feature is to hold human-like conversations with a bot, which can answer pretty much any question and generate content based on users’ prompts.
After trying it out, we revealed the following pros and cons.
- It’s free: The tool is available for free, though a more advanced version is paid.
- It’s easy to use: You can get started with the bot right away.
- It’s incredibly fast: The chat generates answers in seconds.
- It lacks originality. As an AI, GPT Chat can’t offer the same creativity and originality of thought as human experts.
- It’s easy to detect. There are AI content detectors that can easily say your assignments were written using the chatbot.
- It might be poor-quality. If the language model is trained using poor-quality materials, it will produce poor-quality assignments too.
- There’s no fact-check. AI can only generate content based on existing web sources, but it can’t run a fact-check to ensure data accuracy.
- It can’t handle complex assignments. While a reputable assignment writing service can do literally anything for you, the chatbot might be unable to respond to complex prompts.
- Possible tech errors. As a technology, ChatGPT might be subject to glitches or technical errors that might affect the results.
Assignment Writing Services: Pros and Cons
Unlike ChatGPT, professional assignment writing help services have been around for many years. While using them, you can face the following pros and cons.
- It’s custom help. Unlike the chatbot, human experts take a customer-centered approach to the assignment and deliver help tailored to your needs, such as tone of voice, style, formatting, etc.
- It’s 100% original. Professional experts will craft your assignments from scratch and deliver a report to confirm zero plagiarism.
- It’s safe and anonymous. Professional assignment help services keep your data confidential and protected.
- It’s versatile. Professionals can handle any assignment for you, regardless of its type, complexity, topic, or academic level.
- Expert authors. When using reliable assignment writing services, you get your tasks done by true experts in the field.
- Excellent expertise in the topic. An AI can create texts based on available data. But professional experts possess in-depth expertise in their subjects and may include unique points of view, insights, and ideas in your assignments.
- It’s not as fast. Human experts can’t handle your assignments in seconds. The minimum time frame is 6 hours.
- Revisions might be needed. Sometimes, you may need to request revisions to ensure the best quality.
- It’s not free. Unlike the chatbot, the help of a reputable assignment writing service isn’t free. But the cost is pocket-friendly for students.
Assignment Writing Service vs. ChatGPT: Reputation
Now that you know about the pros and cons of every option, let’s consider one of the most crucial factors – reputation.
As you already know, assignment help services have been around for years, helping students achieve academic excellence. They have been tested by time and hundreds of thousands of students. That is, they have a trusted reputation. ChatGPT by OpenAI, on the contrary, is a new player. It was only released a year ago and can’t be as reliable as time-tested services.
The chatbot can’t provide the same accuracy, authenticity, and quality of work. It also has a character limit of 4096, while professional assignment help services don’t limit you at all.
Finally, since AI content is so easy to detect, it’s quickly becoming a big concern in the educational sector. There even were cases when students got expelled for using ChatGPT in their assignments.
Academic help has always been a popular service due to the hefty workload in colleges and universities. Students of all academic levels are endlessly searching for reliable solutions for their academic matters. And now, apart from well-known and trusted assignment help services, there is also AI writing help that seems to be gaining momentum.
Despite their growing popularity, ChatGPT and similar tools still don’t possess enough functionality and accuracy to rely on them in academic writing. Being a new player, ChatGPT can’t compete with a trusted assignment writing service in terms of reputation and quality. It can’t provide all kinds of help, ensure originality, check facts, or bring a fresh perspective to your assignments.
Thus, we believe that professional platforms like EssayService are still the best option for you.